It's a new map that has it's own leveling system that is elemental-based.
Participating in Eureka earns you tokens that can be used to purchase the 4.0 Relic gear & weapons.
4.25 Patch Notes on Lodestone
- Additional "points" to add to your board are obtained via the quests you get as you level up.
- In the field you can rotate your Magia board a certain number of times before it triggers a cooldown. However you have a window of time (about 3 seconds) when you start rotating to figure out where you want to be. Great if you can never figure out which was is counter-clockwise or not, like me. D:
Reddit Thread 'Guide' (tips & tricks)
Map of Mob Levels and Elements:
- The key is to maintain a chain for as long as possible for max XP and highest chance to drop crystals.
- The chain ends at 30.
- Groups of 4+ should seek out mobs 3-4 levels higher than them for best XP gain.
- Groups of 4 or less are best approaching 1-2 levels higher to focus on kill chains.
- You can't attune to the other aetherites until you are at least level 9, so don't try.
How to Spawn Notorious Monster Fates: